Monday, December 3, 2012

Friday, December 6th Giveway

I just love buying gifts during the holiday season.  I try to think of what each person will enjoy and what will get used or cherished.  I try not to get anything that will get stuck in the back of the closet, never to be seen again.  My favorite person to buy for is my son, Sean.  First, he's super easy to buy for.  If it's an action figure or action figure related, he'll just love it.  Next, he gets so excited by every gift he opens.  His reaction is what gift giving is all about.  Last, he always says thank you.  He's the absolute PERFECT give givee!!

This week's question is, who is your favorite person to buy/give gifts to and why?

Just leave a comment by noon CST Friday, December 6th, and you can win the goodies below.  A winner be chosen using random.org and will be posted Friday afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment