Friday, September 7, 2012

Layers, layers, and more layers

I love using layers of paper to add texture and interest to my pages.  I typically use coordinated papers in the collection with smaller prints from other collections that have similar colors.  Starting with a collection allows me to quickly put my pages together and get more pages done in the time I have available. 

I used Bella Blvd papers from different collections for this layout.  I used different punches to create my layered embellishments and added an oval sticker to the second element.  I added even more visual interest to the first element by "layering" in some doodles with my Spica glitter marker.  I just love the look, the visual interest, and it never hurts to save money by using what you have on hand to create embellishments versus buying those that are put together by the manufacturers.



1 comment: