Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sketchers Design Team Call

You know that I adore sketches.  I think they make a wonderful starting point for creating a layout.  There is a new sketch site, Sketchers, which will have new sketches each week.  They are looking for design team members to interpret the sketches and make examples for others to use as inspiration. 

I've used their sketch and have included my interpretation below.  As I often do, I took the one page layout and turned it into a two page layout.

Please stop by their blog and enjoy my layout!!


 
 

3 comments:

  1. Your Dinosaur layout is finished so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you placed the dinosaurs
    PS : Please do turn off word verification. Blogger is asking for double word verification and it is getting a bit difficult deciphering it all
    Turn off word verification but enable comment moderation to prevent spam
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete